10 Fun Ideas For When Your TV Dinner Is Cooking
We believe that life’s moments are meant to be savored, whether it’s by gathering with friends and family at the dinner table or enjoying new experiences. Guess what? We've uncovered a clever meal hack that not only lets you indulge in both but also grants you the gift of extra time.
Introducing our TV Dinners, made in-house, frozen in retro-style trays and ready to pop in the oven when you need them. It’s the best of both worlds — a scrumptious, no-fuss meal with your favorites and a golden window of time while your dinner bakes. That's right, you've got time to do some seriously creative, relaxing or downright can’t-miss activities. Check out the below list of fun things you can do while your dinner is cooking to make the most of your time:
- Create a “Dinner Music” playlist to enjoy for when your TV Dinner is ready.
- Create a DIY Beer Can Flower Vase to spruce up your kitchen or dining room table.
- Plan your next gathering with your loved ones. If you’re looking for convenient food options, our Friends + Family Meals serve 4-5 guests and start at only $5 a person.
- Do a quick home workout or yoga session.
- Research a new recipe and plan your next meal. May we recommend this Bacon Candy recipe?
- Sit back, relax and crack open a cold beer. Did you know that you can take home two of our House Beer 4-packs for only $25?
- Sign up for our eClub. It’s free. and you get a complimentary appetizer or dessert for your next visit!
- Call friends and family to catch up.
- Clean out your fridge
- If you’re a beer lover, take the time to check out the perks that come with our Lazy Dog Beer Club.
Our TV Dinners are just $10 each, and you'll get a filling and satisfying dish complete with an entrée, side and dessert. Some of our faves are the BBQ Meatloaf with brown gravy, red skin mashers, garlic butter corn, peas + carrots, and a peanut butter cup brownie; Chicken Parmesan topped with slow-cooked marinara and melted mozzarella, served with green beans, bell peppers + onions, and a Nutella brownie dessert; and Cheese Enchiladas topped with housemade chipotle ranchero sauce and cheese, served with Spanish rice and black beans, with a cinnamon churro caramel cake dessert.
Psst … Did you know that September 10 is National TV Dinner Day? We’re celebrating all month long! When you buy 5 TV Dinners, you'll get 1 free and for the month of September, you'll also get a free cooler bag with every 6+ TV Dinners purchased, while supplies last.